Our commitment is to give process solutions to our clients in the fields of: chemical, pharmaceutical, edible oils, environmental management, Biodiesel and polymers.
With more than 25 years of experience, we have a deep knowledge in the construction of industrial thermal separation plants such as: distilling, evaporation and drying as well as new process development with consultant studies and/or by using laboratory and pilot trials.
Since our foundation in 1991, we have more than 150 references in project development and plant provisioning.
Our projects meet:
- The most advanced engineering solutions.
- Tailor made processes according to the customer’s requirements.
- Results with operation guarantee.
More than 25 years providing solutions to our customers
These are our most notable successes
- 1991: The foundation of Zean Process Engineering.
- 1999: First short path evaporation turnkey industrial plant.
- 2005: First supply of volatile organic compound (VOC) abatement plant.
- 2008: Manufacturing of a 40 m2 thin film evaporator.
- 2010: supply of multiple effect evaporation plant for a chemical plant with steam consumption reduction.
- 2012: The building of our lab and pilot plant facilities to perform process feasibility trials, industrial scaling up, process operating parameters establishment, etc.
- 2016: change of headquarters with a significant capacity enhancement.
Zean Process Engineering and ProSim have a formal reseller agreement. Zean distributes the French company’s process simulation software since 2015 in Spain and Portugal.
This software has several modules such as: thermodynamic modelling, steady state process simulation, batch processing (simulation and/or distillation), energy auditing, etc.