Project execution stage
During the engineering stage the pilot laboratory and / or pilot plant test phase results, calculations and equipment simulations which derived from the calculation phase are transformed into tailor-made installations. The outcome is to offer a complete range of solutions to solve the specific problems our clients (may) face.
The engineering work is fundamentally grouped into:
- Equipment construction drawings
- Control and electric specification
- Electrical assembly specification
- Equipment and piping lay-out drawings
- Civil (engineering) work and foundation drawings
- Structural drawings
- Piping drawings
- Project management
This phase undertakes the detailing of all equipment which makes up the installation, the connections between them, the setup assembly in the structure with correct orientation, automation definitions, and floor controls.